Best Chuck Palahniuk book besides Choke,Fight Club,or Invisible Monsters?

I have read those books already,but I need a new,interesting Chuck Palahniuk book to read.

palahniuk is god

try 'lullaby.' i thought it had a very good plot

haunted and snuff are really really good too

and the one about the creedish death cult ... survivor

I just finished Snuff which was pretty good. I'm working on Diary now. I've also read Lullaby and that book was very intriguing. I've read most of his books (he's my fave author) and though Invisible Monsters is prolly my fave the second so far would be Lullaby. And Haunted of course. ;-) Go Saint Gut Free!

those are my three favorites! personally, i didn't enjoy lullaby as much as other people did, but you might.

i like haunted and stranger than fiction. stranger than fiction, being nonfiction, is a little different, but it tells you a lot about palahniuk himself, and i found a lot of the interviews he did to be fascinating. you can really tell where he gets his inspiration.

• Pip

My favorite out of all of his books was Haunted... it's written as a novel, even though it's really just a frame story for several of his short stories. But as someone who enjoys short stories, I actually really like that, especially because all of the stories are tied together really effectively.

It's a really disturbing book, but very well-written, and is a wonderful exploration of self-perpetuated false realities and paranoia. I couldn't put it down.

• You can't go wrong with Lullaby. It's freaky fantastic.I've just read it too and I'm excited to post some reviews on my book review blog http://thecontemporaryreader.blogspot.com

Source(s): Me! I read it!

I was wondering much the same thing

Haunted was awesome!!!

Survivor was good.