Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I need big time advice plz read ill give 10 pts?

She has a bf wich treats her bad and hits her and she gave him her virgintiy to him (she 15, i'm 17) . They been together 10 mos and they brake up and get back Ive know her for more then a year... We kissed and stuff. She said she likes me as a friend then she said she liked me so then i hear she still likes me till this day. """She even tried to mess around with my own cousin""... Yesterday my cousin was crying to me saying shes a hoe to leave her alone!.

Told her mom about it and she had a talk with her...They had to break up but now they go out on the low.

*Also hes a drugie he do coocaine, ex-pills, and other stuff hes 16*

1. I want to move on already i had enough of this she thinks im jealouse and talks smack about me of how jealouse i em i just want to move on stop talking to her and change my number should i ?

2. I just started talking to her freind and im starting to like her Shes helping me to talk to her ( Shes nothing like her).... Well i just told her i liked her friend the "dumb one" Did i kill my chances with her already?

Favorite Answer

Your just her rebound boy!!! She's using you as a fall back for when thing's get really bad & if she really liked you she wouldn't have messed with your cousin. & your cousin is right, she is a hoe. Keep talkin to the girl your talkin to now & ignore the other hoe. All she's gonna do is hold you back from being happy. If she really liked you she would be with you right now, but insted she's with an aa*hole that treat's her like sh!t. Keep steping man, she'll find out the hard way & when she does ignore her & forget about her. It might be mean, but what she's doing to you isn't fair.

Wow are you talking about my life when i was that age. OK first off all, he is her first love and you will never be able to change that, second she is dumb for letter him treat her like that, its so hard getting over someone you had such a conection with, but here is my advise, i would move on there will always be missing from her either if she is with this loser of a bf or if she is without. It will take her time to get over him and jumping into another relationship is not good and she isnt going to want to do that. For her friend, you NEVER tell a girls friend that you liek her friend. If the girls friend is talking to you there must be a reason and maybe she likes you. Dont bring up this other girl unless she does first. dont say anyhting mean or hurtful because shes the girls friend and know she will know how you might talk about her if something happens. Just move on stop talkin to this crazy girl and her drugy boyfriend. Dont answer her calls dont text her back. Just move on! Changing your number might even be a plus!!

Your friend the one who gets beat up my her bf i'm sorry to say but she is dumb. If a boy ever put his hand on me i would go to jail for murder and that isn't a lie. Of course i know how boys really are so i don't fall for stupid sh*t. I think that if she won't learn her lesson with him you should move on. She talks smack about you and says you are jealous i don't know why any one would be jealous of their relationship. She needs to hit her bf back that's for sure. I had an ex once hit me and call me a c*nt you know what happened to him. He got knocked the f*ck out by me. I think that you shouldn't waste your time on her. You should find a nice girl who wants to be with you and isn't gonna talk sh*t. She seems like she has no respect for herself sense he lets this 16 year old **** beat on her. I think that he needs counseling and she needs to leave his a$$ alone but there is really nothing you can do about it so i would just stop talking to her and if she comes up to you and asks you why you stopped talking to her let her know exactly why. I know that seems a little mean but people need tough love.

Been there, done that, got the scars to prove it...

Move on, man. She's not worth it. Even if she leaves the loser she's with, until she finds some time to heal and get over that relationship she will always wonder when you'll start to do the things he did, and make you pay for the sins he committed. There's someone better out there for you.

Get out of that situation! Leave that piece of work alone guy! Move on-if it is the friend-so be it. It's your life-she doesn't own you. Now that you have it all written out you can probably see better now what's going on. She does not sound like the girl for you. And, the b.f.? Good God, he will be after you if you keep communicating with her.

its easy keep your yap shut until you can think about what you are going to say. Don't have anything to dop with the hoe girl and don't say such stupid things to the one you like

You sound like a nice guy . you should jus leave her alone she having problems and you deserve better so don't waste ur time..

not yet you didn't kill your chances, you can always redeem yourself don't go for the dumb one she will be a waste time

just try to go for the one u like most. which one is better? which one would be better for me? just try ur best!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!

Source(s): personal view