I need big time advice plz read ill give 10 pts?

She has a bf wich treats her bad and hits her and she gave him her virgintiy to him (she 15, i'm 17) . They been together 10 mos and they brake up and get back Ive know her for more then a year... We kissed and stuff. She said she likes me as a friend then she said she liked me so then i hear she still likes me... show more She has a bf wich treats her bad and hits her and she gave him her virgintiy to him (she 15, i'm 17) . They been together 10 mos and they brake up and get back Ive know her for more then a year... We kissed and stuff. She said she likes me as a friend then she said she liked me so then i hear she still likes me till this day. """She even tried to mess around with my own cousin""... Yesterday my cousin was crying to me saying shes a hoe to leave her alone!.

Told her mom about it and she had a talk with her...They had to break up but now they go out on the low.

*Also hes a drugie he do coocaine, ex-pills, and other stuff hes 16*

1. I want to move on already i had enough of this she thinks im jealouse and talks smack about me of how jealouse i em i just want to move on stop talking to her and change my number should i ?

2. I just started talking to her freind and im starting to like her Shes helping me to talk to her ( Shes nothing like her).... Well i just told her i liked her friend the "dumb one" Did i kill my chances with her already?