Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

I need big time advice plz read ill give 10 pts?

he has a bf wich treats her bad and hits her and she gave him her virgintiy to him (she 15, i'm 17) . They been together 10 mos and they brake up and get back Ive know her for more then a year... We kissed and stuff. She said she likes me as a friend then she said she liked me so then i hear she still likes me till this day. """She even tried to mess around with my own cousin""... Yesterday my cousin was crying to me saying shes a hoe to leave her alone!.

Told her mom about it and she had a talk with her...They had to break up but now they go out on the low.

*Also hes a drugie he do coocaine, ex-pills, and other stuff hes 16*

1. I want to move on already i had enough of this she thinks im jealouse and talks smack about me of how jealouse i em i just want to move on stop talking to her and change my number should i ?

2. I just started talking to her freind and im starting to like her Shes helping me to talk to her ( Shes nothing like her).... Well i just told her i liked her friend the "dumb one" Did i kill my chances with her already?

First of all you should leave that girl alone cause she obviously does not know what she wants. STAY AWAY FROM HER!!! Second if you like her friend then see where things go with her you would probably be better off.

You can eliminate this guy by turning him into the authorities before he gets her hooked and it will happen sooner or later. Just be her friend but dont expect any kind of a relationship with her for now. She definitely has alot of growing up to do here before she can ever be a real gf. First and foremost turn this guy in before he does something really stupid and she gets hurt by accident. Be patient withher and se what happens on down the road someday. Good luck,my friend

Source(s): Florida Paralegal with a BS degree in Social-Pyschology

Dont even think of being in touch with the 'dumb one'. I dont know how much changing of number is gonna help you coz u r already in touch with the dumb one's friend who can pass the new number on to her.

Suggest you be strong and dont pick up her call and be extremely firm to her if you meet her someday.

Well as for as the friend of the dumb one is concerned , i dont think you have lost your chance. I guess she already knows of it, even if she doesnt its really honest of you to tell her but just mention that its a past. I am sure she would understand and would forget about the past

you are young and it sounds like you are pretty smart. You need to just move on and let this one go. There is a wonderful lucky girl waiting for you out there, and you'll never find her if your wasting your time on this girl, who obviously doesnt deserve you. Go find the one that will mend your heart and erase miss thing from your memory.

She sounds like a player. Go for her friend. She might get mad, but as long as you're happy thats all that should matter

I can't exactly pinpoint what is going on here, but it sounds like this guy needs a asskicking

I would distance myself from this person, sounds like a real loser....good luck