How far is too much in a relational way? Christian views?

What is "too much"? Today my girlfriend kissed me on the neck accidentally and was extremely apologetic for it, and i said dont worry about it was ok, and she felt very guilty. I asked her what she thought and she said that it was ok as well, but she still felt really bad. Why did she feel this way? Also,... show more What is "too much"? Today my girlfriend kissed me on the neck accidentally and was extremely apologetic for it, and i said dont worry about it was ok, and she felt very guilty. I asked her what she thought and she said that it was ok as well, but she still felt really bad. Why did she feel this way? Also, what are the Christian views on how far a boyfriend and girlfriend can go? We plan to get married.
Like i know that i should not have sex before marriage and whatnot. But are there any other restrictions? This is a quite an odd question...but i would like it to be answered...
Update: Ok everyone is doing a wonderful job at explaining that i shouldn't go to far and all, but what exactly is it? "Touching"? Um, anything else? Thank you for your honest opinions everyone, i really appreciate them :D
Update 2: My girlfriend said that she felt bad not because of guilt in that way, but rather that i did not like it and it was unexpected. The truth is that i wanted to, i just didnt really know how to say it. Like i wanted to alot earlier.
Update 3: Yes, i know that premarital sex is wrong, because it directly says that in the Bible, i just don't know what else is wrong in the eyes of God before marriage as well. Does any1 know how to contact specific users on this yahoo thing?