what are the vampire rules?

ok what are the vampire rules and i mean only vampires to answer this question no humans or anything else unless u no the rules for sure!!

ok what are the vampire rules and i mean only vampires to answer this question no humans or anything else unless u no the rules for sure!! and by that i mean what they can and cant do

like can they help other vampires get blood?

like what they go by

can they turn a person into a vampire? u get the point by now

Favorite Answer

Okay. I'll be the fair one here. I'll be the Vamp to answer this correctly with detail. You want to know the Vamp rules, go ahead. It's not much, though. Nothing out of the ordinary for me. Here:

1. Don't kill others for blood, there are donors who will give blood. There's also blood in common meat. Enough to go off.

2. Sunlight doesn't kill us or makes us sparkle. Some of us get headaches, others are just uncomfortable.

3. A lot of Vamps are getting visions of a war, you should probably tell other Vamps of your vision if you are a Vamp.

4. Stakes and stuff doesn't kill us. You can't torture us. If you try to hurt a Vamp then leave it there the Vamp will recover quickly and get out of there. We can actually digest iron pretty good.

5. Enhanced senses are cool, but there can be more or less. Don't show your skills off, it makes the Humans mad.

6. Different and unique skills are good to have. But some Vamps want to know what you have. We need help with the war. Contact me.

This is all I'm giving out right now. Humans around the rules is bad. Email me if it's really important I guess. Good luck!

~Midnightrose

Source(s): Vamp

I hope you are referring to the vampire rules enforced by the Volturi clan in Twilight. If so, those rules are as follows: Telling a mortal about his condition, walking into sunlight in the presence of a mortal, and displaying his extreme strength in protection of, not just one mortal, but his entire school of mortals. Do you know, I had to search through two books to find the right spelling of the name and a list of the rules the Volturi made up? ._.; ~Hyuu

1. never hurt a human for the fun of it.

2. no vampire can make another without the permission of the elder.

3. drink the blood of evil doers but don't let the blood take hold of your soul.

4. if a human knows your a vampire whether they may be good or bad you must kill them.

5. don't kill recklessly.

6.only kill what you need.

7. seek the company of your own kind.

8. stop drinking blood from the victim before the heart stops.

that's all i know i slept for a cenutry before learning more.

Google it...... lots of websites devoted to Vampire rules. Sounds like you could pick and choose whichever rules you like.

Source(s): Google

There are no vampire rules because....

...there are no vampires. At all.

Well go to wikipedia.com and look it up.

What do you mean?? The laws?? Contact me please, I don't understand.