I'm sad because lots of people have girlfriends and lovers and i never have, 21 yo?

Hello everyone thanks for taking the time to read this. I am a 21 year old guy and the only sex i've ever had is the one i had to pay for, but the most dissapointing thing for me is that girls actually do like me but i run away from them because i'm insecure about my smile and i'm afraid they might not... show more Hello everyone thanks for taking the time to read this. I am a 21 year old guy and the only sex i've ever had is the one i had to pay for, but the most dissapointing thing for me is that girls actually do like me but i run away from them because i'm insecure about my smile and i'm afraid they might not like me and would leave me more sad. I know this because they make it obvious to me they fancy me but I just shy away avoid eye contact and move on...

I'll give you a handful of examples of what happened today.

I live in the uk and today (sat 14-03-09) I went to a clothes retail shop. as i was walking a rather fit polish lady was walking toward me and she was eying me up, I looked at her in the eye and made an exprssionless but cross face at her, expectedly she made the same face and i the looked away from her and she walked by.

Continuing up to the last floor of the mens section I decided on the clothes i wanted to buy and waited in the queue. There was an attractive girl behind the counter and she asked me to comeover. Her work colleuge arrived and they started chatting , anyway as she was putting the clothes in the bag she said to her friend she'll get of work at 6.00P.M, then she turned round and give a big blatant smile toward me. Do you know what I said "bye" I took my things and walked away, I could of killed myself right then with the coat hanger. This is how bad men are created.

A few more things i can remember now
In my college, there's this girl in my class I really fancy and she fancies me, anyway about 3 months ago right she asked me if i liked to take a taxi cab with her to the station as we are both arrive there and go our seperate ways. anyway I went with her and we struck up a general convo then at the station we talked for ages cos her train was delayed. I didnt really smoke cigs then but i started smoking to talk with her. We went our seperate ways. then the next week i totally BLANKED her i didnt even look at her, why i dont know . as she walked by one time in class to leave she called me a tease. I blank her still, but recently I have tried to make an effort to talk to her and she still likes me i think, why i dont know 4 months on. I desperately want to take those taxi lifts with her again and talk to her again but i dont know how to after all this time, she probably thinks i hate her.