I think I'm balding from my pubes, and I'm 15!?

Just wondering if it's possible? I used to be the pubemonster last year, i remember having a SHITLOAD of pubes! I was surprised by the amount of fluffly pubage but now it seems i got less hair! Is it possible that i'm balding from my pubes? Is it natural? Is it because i don't use shampoo? should i... show more Just wondering if it's possible? I used to be the pubemonster last year, i remember having a SHITLOAD of pubes! I was surprised by the amount of fluffly pubage but now it seems i got less hair!

Is it possible that i'm balding from my pubes? Is it natural? Is it because i don't use shampoo? should i wash my pubes with shampoo in the first place? What do i do to keep my pubes healthy and hairy!

The hairer the better, except when you masturbate. Then its a problem with all the *** and entanglement.

Anyways answer my questions above!