how can you tell if a shy guy likes you?

i like this guy a lot. hes really shy. im not sure if he likes me. im really shy too. so im to scared to talk to him in person. i talked to him once when i offered him a cupcake that i made for my friends birthday. so how can you tell if a shy guy likes you? thanks <3

• Best answer

hey laura.

ive been in the position and i still am. ha! usually, well my shy guy and im sure this goes to most shy guys, is that he might not talk to you for a long time, because of his insecurity. its going to be a tough time for u and him, because your both going to be waiting for the other to make a move first.

best thing to do and what worked for me, is turn on the charm a little. smile and hold that sime for a few seconds longer. smiling will let him know that you havent lost inerest in him and hopefully will give him some reassurance and courage to possably say some thing to you.

however, maybe you are not that shy. you spoke to him and i think what you did was cute. :) and im sure he thought that to.

thing u need to understand with shy guys is, that, they can become quite scared and might not ever find it in them to come over to you. so u might have to make a move, what worked for me, was just not to think to much. when the opperunity presents it self..jsut DO! dont think...thinking will ruin it. just say some thing,maybe a little helllo...short and sweet.

then build on the convos. this could me a long journey, so take it slow.any fast moves will make him scared. firstly, start talking to him.,

does he like you? well, some signs are, stares, when you are not looking, shy hellos, lingering smiles, politenss like opening doors, talking your things. and if his frineds look at you a lot. that could also be a sign...im speeking from my experience.

im just like you. and this is what i knw.

take it easy...it will fall into place.

tc

ps, i also agree with comment above me, sometimes, they will not talk or lok your way but will do it sneekly, v.cute, once the guy i like came to the libary, we were in a meeting, and he said hello to everyone on the table except me...other times, ive cought jhim looking at me. so its evident when they like you.

Even if he is shy, he still has a personality. When your around him, watch his facial expressions. Even if you are just offering him a cupcake, try to be around him as much as possible. I know your shy but just try to have a conversation with him. But don't get obsessed. (Don't hover around him 24/7...especially if he's shy.) Break out of your shy bubble. Hope this helps:)

P.s.- I used to be really shy, too. I broke that habit, and now I am a social butterfly. Lol

If the guy likes u he will always stare at u and give u a look that means oh I like u so go try talking to more get to know him and spend time together because this is no time for being shy express how u feel about him

Ohh this one is so easy...

Some things you should look for is blushing, being extra quiet than usual, sweaty hands...forehead...ect, gittery movements.

If he's truly a shy guy at heart, he'll do many things just to avoid you. He probably won't talk to you much.

Either a lot of eye contact, of none at all...one of those two extremes.

You could probably catch him getting glimpses of you from far.

Ask people how he usually acts.

Ask your friends, or any of his/your classmates or co-workers.

Once you find out how he acts on a regular basis, compare it with how he acts when he knows your around. All you have to do from there is add up the facts.

I hope I helped...

Good Luck!!!

Source(s): A LOT of personal experiences

If you want a boyfriend so bad, then I highly recommend following this https://tinyurl.im/aH0fu Since you've never dated or been kissed before, it's going to be hard to get a boyfriend if you don't know what to do but once you know what to do, you'll be able to get a boyfriend pretty easily and can share your dating stories with your friends and experience those feelings yourself. You'll even be able to attract guys you might feel is out of your league. I suggest going on a bunch of dates before choosing one guy to be your boyfriend. Have fun.

If he looks at you a lot he likes you. I should know, I'm a shy guy.

deja vu!! haha u remind me of my story abt 2 yrs ago. i used to work at this place and there was this shy guy and im also shy. and he obviously liked me since he went on talkin abt me to other people at work and would try to get more info abt me.

but since i was shy too, it went NOWHERE. so if u really like him and if he is worth it, then try to be casual and talk to him. bc if u dunt do anything, he wouldnt either. this shy guy of mine kept on being shy and i ended up quitting lol.

well,

that iz actually a hard question.

I know you said you are shy.

But just try to start a conversation with him.

Itz better than wondering what would have....

You gotta just balls up and talk to him! Approach him as a friend and then if he has any interest in you, he should be throwing out some sort of signs-touching, smiling a lot. Gotta take a leap every now and then!!

Be confident and try to talk to him the way he talks. If he is calm talk calm. Be chill like him and just try to talk to him like he is an another human being. First try to become a friend of his, but without wasting a lot of time express your feelings towards him.