How to mess with a cheating boyfriends head?

my partner of two years has been secretly signing up to dating sites saying he's single, younger and showing a photo from before i met him (when he was slimmer).. this has probably gone on our whole relationship and it p*sses me off since he wont even let me have a facebook.. he always has excuses when ive... show more my partner of two years has been secretly signing up to dating sites saying he's single, younger and showing a photo from before i met him (when he was slimmer).. this has probably gone on our whole relationship and it p*sses me off since he wont even let me have a facebook.. he always has excuses when ive busted him - 'i was helping a friend set theirs up' 'its from ages ago and it wouldnt let me delete it' etc. I thought he'd stopped a few months ago but no.. the other morning he got up at like 2am and was on them til 5:30.. he's probably not meeting chicks, however a few times ive amde up profiles and the last time, he didnt even ask the 'chicks' name, but went ahead trying to get her number, gave her his, told her the suburb we live in..
so anyway i want to mess with him. ive already signed him up to other dating sites even a gay one, with his email so he'd know.. he suspected me but couldnt do much about it..i also went on the ones he made himself and clicked 'forgot password' so theyd email him.. over and over, to let him know someone had caught him.
i want some really good ideas.. im either thinking of pretending to be a guy we know, 'stumbling' on his profile, busting him and threatening to tell his girlfriend (me) or maybe even threatening to steal me .. i dont know, how bout you?? someone must have better ideas than this