Is it possible to find and delete same songs with different names/artists?

In my immense library many of my songs are duplicates. Their artist names are written differently (like Bon Jovi instead of Jon Bon Jovi) and their titles are different (many songs have the song name and the artist as the title). In many cases the songs are of different sizes, like one version of Vertigo by U2... show more In my immense library many of my songs are duplicates. Their artist names are written differently (like Bon Jovi instead of Jon Bon Jovi) and their titles are different (many songs have the song name and the artist as the title).

In many cases the songs are of different sizes, like one version of Vertigo by U2 might be 5mb, and another could have a different title and be 20mb (but still the same song).

Is it possible to find/delete such duplicates? As in is there a software which finds same songs by their actual sound/wave instead of the title or written information?
1 answer 1