Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

how can i achieve fast weight loss?

how can i achieve fast weight loss

i would like to lose weight

prefably fast 2-6 weeks

does any one know what i can do

PLEASE READ THIS ALL, I WILL BREAK DOWN EACH STEP AND EXPLAIN HOW AND WHY IT WORKS...

#1 Rule Of Losing Weight:

NO MATTER WHAT YOU READ ONLINE OR IN A MAGAZINE, SEE ON TV OR HEAR ABOUT, YOU CAN NOT LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT EXERCISING PERIOD, POINT BLANK END OF DISCUSSION!!! The only exception is surgery and that does not count. No diet, no pill, no powder no machine can make you lose weight without moving to burn the calories. There is no magic formula or food combination to magically burn the fat for you. It all boils down to one thing, you have to be so sick of being unhealthy that you take a stand and make serious life changes.

#2 Rule of Losing Weight:

Your body is either considered to be aerobic or anaerobic. Aerobic basically means your body is healthily surviving on oxygen, anaerobic means you are depleted of oxygen. Most humans are not anaerobic, however if you have ever seen a bedridden person, you will notice their skin is very dark and their muscles look shriveled and sickly. Reason for this is their bodies are not getting enough oxygen and are literally wasting away. Human metabolism is oxygen based - meaning the more oxygen we get the harder our metabolism works to burn fat. To increase metabolism, it is recommended to keep your heart rate elevated for at least 30 minutes a day (an hour would be even better). Jogging is a good way to do this. Now, I'm not saying start running 300 miles a day, 7 days a week, but an hour jog before work will really get you going. The reason you have to increase your heart rate is as follows - the faster your heart beats, the more blood it pumps, the more blood it pups, the more oxygen circulates through your body and being active will cause you to breathe faster - again, more oxygen. Start slow and work your way into a comfortable routine.

#3 Rule Of Losing Weight:

Exercising does not make up for a poor diet.

Step 1) No more fast food, ever PERIOD!!! - As good as it might sound, it is pure garbage with nothing to offer your body but extra pounds. Even the salads have salt in them, some have sugar and MSG in them too. (try putting ANY fast food hamburger in your closet for 3 months, in the end, it will not have deteriorated, no mold - just a hard lump. Now at first that might seem pretty cool, but think about it from the standpoint of, if it's in your body, you can't properly break it down and metabolize it).

Step 2) No more soda with sugar. (I'll explain the whole sugar thing im a bit).

Step 3) Drink at least a gallon of water a day.

Step 4) Learn that sugar is the devil. White sugar, brown sugar, honey, flour, rice, pastas. When you eat carbs, they turn into sugar by the release of insulin from your pancreas. Instead of this long answer going much longer, I'll provide some links for you to research on your own.

Step 5) Increasing protein is great for your health. With proper exercise, it converts fat to muscle. Do some research and find out what low carb, high protein diet is right for you.

Try this for 6 months and you can thank me when you look better than ever and feel like a million bucks.

Source(s):

Here are some links, good luck!!!

It is possible to lose weight rapidly but you should be realistic and take on board that if you lose weight quickly then you will almost certainly put it all back on again just as quickly. The only method that definitely delivered for me was green tea, it can be checked out in the resource box below, they have a few free trials remaining, it has been reported in Reader's Digest and CNN. I worked off 20 pounds, it definitely does produce results!

Yes, go on complete diet of cold milk only, three times a day! initially, you may feel ill but you will eventually get over and with a big weight loss you will look fantastic and very admirable!

Source(s): Personal experience

Have you heard about batama weight loss adept? (Do a quick Google Search)! I've heard some interesting things about it. My father came back from work the other day, showed me exactly how many pounds he lost. I think you should try it out too!

I think your question is easy enough to attract my best answer - batama weight loss adept - Do a quick Google search for it. The system can help you make money on the internet genuinely

I've lost 5 kilos in my first week. It's my 10th day and I have included salad with some protein (eg. egg/ lean chicken) as you suggested. After 4 years of trying, the fat is finally coming off. It truly feels like magic!

Get started today!

Diabetes is usually treated through a combination of diet (low sugar), exercise and medications/insulin. Milder cases can be controlled with just diet an/or exercise while more severe cases require meds or insulin as well.

Learn more https://tr.im/aoK09

cut down calorie intake and exercise a lot. avoid weight lifting and do a lot of jogging. I'd say jog between 3-5 miles a day. i guarantee you will see results.

Include nuts and mozerella in order to greens

Stroll regular 25 mins every day