My eyes are turning yellow! help me ?

when i was born, my mum told me i had yellow jaundice or something like that. i was born with yellow Skin eyes, etc ( i know sounds gross) but within a week i was fine. recently, ive been noticing that the white parts of my eyes are turning yellow. the neony colour. i used to think of it as a trick of the light... show more when i was born, my mum told me i had yellow jaundice or something like that. i was born with yellow Skin eyes, etc ( i know sounds gross) but within a week i was fine.

recently, ive been noticing that the white parts of my eyes are turning yellow. the neony colour. i used to think of it as a trick of the light so didn't do much about it. i went to see me bf the other day and he asks me why my eyes were yellow. i didn't say anything and a month or two back, my mom asked me if i was feeling okay because my skin looked yellowy to her.

its really freaking me out. whats happening to me. im 17, i told my mom and she doesn't seem to care. i know i should go doctors get t tested but doesn't anyone here know whats going on.

doesn't it seem like a familiar disease or something. if yes, can you explain symtoms and tell me how bad it can be please.
wanna have details beforehand.

thank you

all answers welcome =] x
Update: I dont mind if you worry me. i just want to know all the possibilties and know what to expect x
Update 2: i havent been to the doctors yet. i just wanna know what to expect before going there and gettting a big shock if its something bad. i will go though.

im normally light skinned, hint of brown but not dark so its really easy to tell if my skins getting a hint of yellow in it. x
Update 3: my eating had been normal. i get alot of stitches, and my urine is really really really warm and yellowy (more than usual.) i dont drink, never have never will