POLL: why does this keep popping up when i try an answer a question?

i try and answer questions but when i click submit, this pops up:http://s236114576.onlinehome.us/err.htm

how can i avoid this annoying pop up?

Update:

lol thx for not taking it seriously. just trying to get some laughs :]

Update 2:

i didnt make this. i found the link on a Y!A users' profile

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

Haha thanks for making my day.

• 4 years ago

1. I have 4625 songs on my iPod, and probably 7000-8000 total songs on my computer. Everything on my iPod was ripped from a CD. There's not one single downloaded tune on there and I'm proud of it. 2. I have probably over a thousand CDs; I haven't counted in a while though. I have maybe 200 vinyl LPs, though of those, only about 15 are in what I would consider to be "good" condition. 3. I've probably bought 25 or so CDs in the last month. One Saturday, I got eighteen of them in one shot. 4. I like all kinds. I'm open to anything that I think sounds good. People today are so concerned with labeling everything and worrying if what they're listening to falls into this genre or that genre. If you like it, listen to it. Who cares, you know? 5. I'm usually pretty good about finding the stuff I hear and like pretty quickly, so there are very few songs I like that I don't know the name and artist of.

• Frank Grimes!!

• 1 decade ago

LOL someone prolly spamming you poor you :P

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe some potatos will help you with that problem.. talk it out with poratos

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lmao

• Stacie
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

lmao. That's hilarious. I love that. I was in a pretty shitty mood, so thanks for making me laugh.

• I'm not clicking on that!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hahahahahahhahaahahaha.

• 1 decade ago

omg thats wierd!!! LOLOLOOOLOLOLOL

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.