Will I be able to join the NSW POLICE FORCE in Australia, with a history of anxiety?

Hi, Will i be accepted the NSW Police Force, Australia, with a history of anxiety. When i was 14, i had an allergic reaction, and had an episode where i had problems breathing from the allergy. I was worried incase it would occur again, therefore got Anxiety. After about 2 months of anxiety, and went away with... show more Hi,
Will i be accepted the NSW Police Force, Australia, with a history of anxiety. When i was 14, i had an allergic reaction, and had an episode where i had problems breathing from the allergy. I was worried incase it would occur again, therefore got Anxiety. After about 2 months of anxiety, and went away with the help of anti-depressants. I am know 20, and would like to join the NSW Police Force.

I do not have anxiety anymore, and don't take anti-depressants anymore.

Thank You!