Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 decade ago

Will I be able to join the NSW POLICE FORCE in Australia, with a history of anxiety?

Hi,

Will i be accepted the NSW Police Force, Australia, with a history of anxiety. When i was 14, i had an allergic reaction, and had an episode where i had problems breathing from the allergy. I was worried incase it would occur again, therefore got Anxiety. After about 2 months of anxiety, and went away with the help of anti-depressants. I am know 20, and would like to join the NSW Police Force.

I do not have anxiety anymore, and don't take anti-depressants anymore.

Thank You!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like u got a clean bill of health now, if there is a problem, just get a Dr. report for them, that should do it. GOOD LUCK !!

• 4 years ago

I have read some litterature about panic attacks. But they allways seem to have a more scientific approach and that is nothing I need in my struggle to survive those horrible panic attacks. This is a "hand on" and very practical book. I felt it was written to me. I am sure that you are going to feel the same.

Joe Barry writes exactly how I think. The examples are perfectly described. And the method is genius. I recommend this book and thanks Joe Barry for writing it. It changes your life

• 3 years ago

i'm so chuffed, it replaced into in common terms a 35 minute force ( 70 minutes entire) yet quite no sign of rigidity or panic i shopped till at last I dropped - dazzling! i will now choose for the subsequent point twin CARRIAGE way, probable on the weekend, with my husband accompanying me first then the solo force, if effectual the proper point of driving on highway Beat rigidity And Panic assaults certainly?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.