With all due respect to religion....shouldn't we be cautious?

Well, I said cautious. What I mean is wary of everyone who's morals are not our own and who's religion is totally different. Surely, if I'm say, a Christian, I should be careful around, say, muslims because their beliefs are very different from mine. Do you get my meaning? Shouldn't we be... show more Well, I said cautious. What I mean is wary of everyone who's morals are not our own and who's religion is totally different.

Surely, if I'm say, a Christian, I should be careful around, say, muslims because their beliefs are very different from mine.

Do you get my meaning?

Shouldn't we be wary of anyone who does not believe in what we believe in? Or at the least, cautious?

Sure, sure! I respect them! No doubt about that. And I'm not racist, or whatever you would call someone in this instance in the case of religion...

And especially when we are electing or approving of government officials?

But shouldn't we?
Update: Joe- That's not in any way what I meant.

D- Yeah, that's a very good way to explain things...

She Hulk- Exactly where I got this question.

None- Yeah, for sure.