I need advice ill give 10 pts here?

I used to love Her wen i was a kid. She had an abusive bf who will hit her, treat her bad and a Drugi and she has used them as well. She will treat me bad making me sad. I had not seen her in years till last night. I said hi to all of her friends at the party, and introduced my gf to them but she just walked... show more I used to love Her wen i was a kid. She had an abusive bf who will hit her, treat her bad and a Drugi and she has used them as well. She will treat me bad making me sad. I had not seen her in years till last night.

I said hi to all of her friends at the party, and introduced my gf to them but she just walked away. She could not stop looking at me the whole time.

I em now 23. I have my own Business, have a Lamborghini, own my own House. Shes a single of mother of a 2 year old i feel bad for her.

Her older sis invited me to her baby b-day should i go to it?