Is China too wimpy to fix their own problem-- North Korea?

North Korea- it sets off nukes. China sits around passively and happily inhales radiation. Whose problem is North Korea, anyways? Does USA need to care about a bunch of backwards lunatics with Nukes? Or does CHINA? Why doesn't China start taking stronger measures to insure its OWN safety? ? ? Why are they... show more North Korea- it sets off nukes. China sits around passively and happily inhales radiation. Whose problem is North Korea, anyways? Does USA need to care about a bunch of backwards lunatics with Nukes? Or does CHINA?
Why doesn't China start taking stronger measures to insure its OWN safety? ? ?
Why are they trying to pass the buck to the western countries?
Is China too wimpy to take control of a backwards state that doesnt understand logic?
Update: --added-- I am just trying to point out who has more to lose with a pile of smouldering wreckage that used to be N. Korea. China... or USA? Why should anyone care about the N. Koreans out in the Stateside. Yet I read an article saying that China wants USA to deal with the problem. Shouldnt CHINA be dealing with a... show more --added--
I am just trying to point out who has more to lose with a pile of smouldering wreckage that used to be N. Korea. China... or USA? Why should anyone care about the N. Koreans out in the Stateside. Yet I read an article saying that China wants USA to deal with the problem. Shouldnt CHINA be dealing with a problem that affects THEM more than the US? Or shouldnt Japan deal with it? USA really doesnt need to be there. The S. Koreans act like they dont need bases there. Step aside, let them blow each other to bits, recolonize after they blow each other to bits. USA has more to gain by staying back from this issue, in my opinion, its just China trying to get USA weaker by tossing more minor distractions at it, poking more holes in the dyke.