Janet ♥(YFFL) asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

How about a Small Baseball Survey?

1.- Who is the best Pitcher Currently on your Starting 5

2.- As a fan do you feel you get to close to the Player- by trying to know everything about them

3.Do you have your Fav Players Jersey

4. Who is the Fastest player on your team

5.What do you think of New Yankee Stadium

I hope you enjoy my small survey- going to watch Yankees game......

Favorite Answer

1 From PErformance, AJ Burnett... From Rep, CC Sabathia

2 No, all i care about is what they do for my team on the field

3 Yes i Do have alot of #23 jersies Don Mattingly, in varied styles and varied colors

4 Brett Gardner

5 Gorgeous, but they need to do sumthin about right field, you could throw a ball underhand and it would leave building to right

And i did enjoy it cookie. *bigkiss*

1.- Who is the best Pitcher Currently on your Starting 5:

Johan Santana , New York Mets!

2.- As a fan do you feel you get to close to the Player- by trying to know everything about them.

My Answer: I don't think so. That's a little stalker-ish. I think you get closer to the player by supporting them. Buying t-shirts, bobble heads and all those cool little things. Not by stalking them.

3.Do you have your Fav Players Jersey

Yes, a mets jersey of D. Wright and Delgado.

Jose Reyes!

I miss the old one. I grew up at Shea Stadium &

Yankee stadium. I miss them :\

I really enjoyed it. I'm watching the Met game- Haha!

How are the Yank's doing?

1- What is one fact about your favorite team you just know by heart? They lost 119 games in 2003 2- When is the last time you went to a baseball game? In 2004 3- If you could describe your perfect baseball manager who would it be ? The creator of the Universer 4- What is your pet peeve while watching a baseball game live or at home ? My team losing 5- Which player or players on your team has all star numbers this year and you think deserves to go to the all star game ? None of them.

1.- Who is the best Pitcher Currently on your Starting 5 Siiiiigh don't even get me started on the pitching!!! Of all the problems... not used to having pitching problems at all!! Go Joe Saunders!!! With our top 2 guys on the DL he really is stepping up. Always loved the guy

2.- As a fan do you feel you get to close to the Player- by trying to know everything about them I don't want to be stalkerish but yeah i do get attached to the players. I mean come on who isn't? baseball fans watch the players at least 3 hours a day and when something good/bad happens to them we feel happy/sad for them. Like Nick Adenhart, angel fans (and other fans) showed so much support and he only had 4 career major league starts. As for personal life.. its none of my business unless they share some stories and sometimes guys like sharing stuff like that with fans in interviews and such. Its cute ^^

3.Do you have your Fav Players Jersey Nope :( i want one though

4. Who is the Fastest player on your team Figgy :)

5.What do you think of New Yankee Stadium Expensive... looks just like the old one! Pretty :D I like it

Felix Hernandez rules, but im nervous the Mariners won't be able to afford him next year.

I go to the games and watch the players, and i've met a couple, i know im not close to them because most dont know me.

Well all jersey's are the same on a team, but i think it's cool how Ichiro Suzuki has Ichiro on his jersey he's one of a kind.

The Fastest player on my team is Ichiro, I love that guy.

I heard the new Yankee Stadium was designed to alter the stats. The way the wind funnels through it causes more homeruns ibelieve the Yankees did this to make them seem stronger.

• 1.- Who is the best Pitcher Currently on your Starting 5 -Dallas Braden, once Duchscherer comes back, Duchscherer

2.- As a fan do you feel you get to close to the Player- by trying to know everything about them -YES!

3.Do you have your Fav Players Jersey -Yep:)

4. Who is the Fastest player on your team -Rajai Davis

5.What do you think of New Yankee Stadium -I think it looks nice.

• Bryan

1. A.J. Burnett.

2. Somewhat.

3. I have a Joba Chamberlain T Shirt. But I have jerseys for Mariano Rivera and Mark Teixeira, two of my other favorite players.

4. Brett Gardener.

5. I like the facilities and it is a better fan experience than the old one, however, it does not have anywhere near as much history as the old one.

Lucky...

• w

1. Wow, they all suck so much this year, but I say Brett Myers.

2. Nah, I just want autographs and some pics.

3. A WS jersey with Victorino on the back.

4. Victorino really hustles and Rollins too.

5. Driven deep to RF, Swisher going back, at the track, at the wall, SEE YA!!!! A long homerun for _______.

1. The 0-3 Dan Haren

2. Um, is it weird that I'm memorized Augie Ojeda, Matt Kemp, Jorge Posada, Timmy Lincecum and Micah Owing's wikipedia pages?

3. No, not Matt the bat Kemp's, but I have my favorite Dbacks

4. Hmmm I guess Justin Upton

5. It's pretty, but I'm gonna miss the house that Ruth built

Have fun!

• 1. Yovani Gallardo - recently 23, unbelievable control and a 4 pitch arsenal.

2. I don't need to know their personal life in detail, but I need to know their pluses and minuses as a player. Whether they are playing to form, or not to their potential, or playing all out of heart and hard work.

3. Yes, I have Ryan Braun's jersey. In addition, I have my all time favorite, Paul Molitor's jersey.

4. Corey Hart - 6'6" RF all legs and speed

5. Beautiful

I enjoyed it, I'm watching the Brewers!!