should wealthy people share what they have with the poor?

Having what you need is poor and having what you want is rich.

What do you think?

I think especially considering the things we are learning of the super rich during the economic crisis that the super wealthy can be pretty disgusting greedy people. Seriously who needs six cars, a jet, houses in four countries. It makes me sick . . .it is so unnecessary i mean a wealthy person could be as happy as a super wealthy person, and you can't take it with you when you die now can you? it's all fluff bullshit it through the people you touch and the good deeds you do in your life that your memory will live on, so why have ten jet ski's?

People like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet have the right idea, GIVE, not take they give away a lot a lot of money, while other wealthy people seem to just give a minimum or not at all . . .I mean how can people really be happy with themselves having so much when others have nothing . . . i think the tax system should be more equitable with those making multi-millions coughing up a lot more in tax's so the poor people have a fighting chance to better themselves and their children. I think society and the media should work harder to promote the idea of giving instead of showing off, Diamonds are sparkly rocks that got a shitload of people killed and degraded the environment why promote them as being anything else? Bling = status symbol, hell no Bling= greed and arrogance.

The American dream shouldn't be about making money, trying to get rich and make it to the top of the food dream. It should be about making a difference. As one of the wealthiest most powerful nations there is a lot Americans could do for themselves and for the rest of the world . . .if they just cared to.

Having what you need is middle class. Not having EVERYTHING you need is poor, like no shelter/food. Wealthy people should find ways to employ the poorer people to help them earn a living, not just hand them money and say "off you go."

As long as nobody takes advantage of you...I think everybody (not just wealthy people) should share what they have. One day you may need help too.

You've been completely conditioned to think that way. It's not that cut and dry.

Why Socialism? By Albert Einstein - I highly recommend reading it and deciding for yourself.

NO CUZ DEN I HAV 2 GIV U MY MONIES ND U WNT MY MONIES