Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysOther - Holidays · 1 decade ago

What ways can you honor and celebrate your mother that creates powerful memories on Mother’s Day?

What ways can you honor and celebrate your mother that creates powerful memories on Mother’s Day?

=======================

http://megawatisoekarnoputri.cn

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Favourite answer

we moms love scrap books of how well we've done. Also a framed picture of our kids & us together is lovely+

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 years ago

To create a memory on Mother's Day is not a matter of material things. A mother doesn't really care for an expensive gift or a nice dinner. A mother needs love and care. A powerful memory is a mother knowing that her son or daughter loves her with all the love there is in the world. It is better than anything in the world to have someone tell you they love you. Better than all the treasure, money and power. These are the ways I think you can honor and celebrate your mother and I know that it will create a memory for ever.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All mothers are proud of their children, so use any talent or artistic ability you may have to create something for her. In the past, I have taken photos of my brothers and sisters and all of our children and created a family collage that represented all the lives that would not have taken place if not for her. I highlighted special accomplishments (such as graduations, births, weddings, etc.) to remind her what a great job she did raising us.

• 6 years ago

Women need something very simple and close but they never tell!

A little attention you will get out!

Then take action immediately. Surely they would be very happy!

Sometimes this action is simple, a small gift such meaning!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.