Why are people still blaming whites for slavery.?

Its not like we personally di it. I myself have never owned a slave in my life and i'm pretty sure neither did any of my ancestors. People honestly need to stop being so ignorant. this is 2009 people. I'm not saying get over it, i'm saying stop blaming us for what "SOME" of our ancestors did.... show more Its not like we personally di it. I myself have never owned a slave in my life and i'm pretty sure neither did any of my ancestors. People honestly need to stop being so ignorant. this is 2009 people. I'm not saying get over it, i'm saying stop blaming us for what "SOME" of our ancestors did. (not all white people owned slaves.)
Update: and the majority of whites actually didn't. It was a real low percent of the people who did.
Update 2: oops sorry i should have said SOME people.
Update 3: actually my grandparents didn't live in america, so don't assume things. and how do i sound predjudice, this is a leginament question.
Update 4: did i say black?! no i didn't. read the question again.
Update 5: haha you make me laugh. and i am the barbaric b*tch. you don't seem properly educated. go bakc to school and learn something.
Update 6: kittyhawk, you look constipated in your picture. i sure hope its not you.
Update 7: steph.willson you are soo right. it is so unfair.