Vets Are Paid By Crappy Commercial Brands To Promote There Dog Food To There Clients?

Anyone agree? Well, I told this to someone on here who said there vet recommended beneful. Then a "so called vet" came on and said that I was completely wrong and that vets recommend what they think is best. PSH! well then most vets must be tards if I am correct, when was the last time beneful was the... show more Anyone agree?

Well, I told this to someone on here who said there vet recommended beneful. Then a "so called vet" came on and said that I was completely wrong and that vets recommend what they think is best. PSH! well then most vets must be tards if I am correct, when was the last time beneful was the best? ha! it is actually the worst dog food on the market. So my dad taught me while I was young which dog foods were good & bad (Dad is the biggest animal lover that walks this earth), my mom is one of those "follow the herd" type of person so once the vet told her pedigree - she went for it. My dad red the label and told my mom how bad it was and they fought about it, So then he showed her nutro's ingredients (best dog food on the market back then) then she finally agreed, I asked my dad why the vet would recommend that and he told me because vets are paid by the company to promote there food, are vet even had samples ready - TONS. So well now that I am an adult, I 100% totally agree.

So well I am sticking to my dads theory. How do *you* feel about this?

PS ** I am only talking about those vets who *DO* recommend crappy dog food. **

Thanks everyone, this is an opinion question - there are no wrong or right answers, Id love there be no TDs as everyone is entitled to there opinion, but I'm not going to ask, cause we all know the outcome. **Star Please**
Update: Wow this was quite the debate. I always pick BA but I feel I should not this time - since I did state this is an opinion question. Every question I have red has educated me further in the issue. I thank you all. Everyone who has answered is right. Thank you I will let the Y!A community decide as I cannot. :)
Update 2: Excuse me "every **answer** I have red has educated me further in the issue"