Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

End of the world-vey: Since the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse should be riding down the street at any time?

what are some good things I can do to kill time until I go straight to hell?

I mean, I know I'm going to hell, I might as well have a good time on the way down.

I'm pretty sure I'll see some (most) of you there. Woo hoo!

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Have you ever heard the phrase "goin' to hell on a greased pole".... whoever came up with that must've known you.

• Kelley
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Interesting question, but atheists don't believe in a higher power and therefore no apocalypse as described in the book of revelations...... so you mean People who don't like Christians: Would you ride with the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse?

• 1 decade ago

The Cat beleives he IS a God and will miss you terribly for eternity. Also, he's craving horsemeat, now that you mention it. When did you say the horses would be riding down our street? I'll get the shotgun and carving knives ready... BBQ in the front yard!

Source(s): Stay AWAY from the car....
  • 1 decade ago

Stalk the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and challenge them one by one.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • The 4 Horsemen - Metallica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyq55YzJY3o

Youtube thumbnail

This the music for our party - I'll bring the wood for the bonfire to. Let's get naked and have an orgy by the bonfire.

• 1 decade ago

do my gorgeous neighbor for me and let me know if he was any good... and then come back for a threesome... i've always wanted to try that in a world of fantasy, but what the heck if we're going to hell, might as well enjoy the ride

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you get me drunk now, I'll put in a good word for ya with Lucifer... me and him are tight. Maybe he can get us a seat in the Lido Lounge, I hear John Mellencamp will be singing there, plus every night they build a bon fire with girl scouts who turned to prostitution to pay off debt from missing cookie sales.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Forget Chicago, P&S is taking over Hell!

Woo hoo!!

Are the liquor stores open yet?!

• 1 decade ago

Cross-stitch a Red Bull can.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Let's draw and quarter Fred Phelps.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.