Power washing business.?
Im looking to start my own power washing business and would like to know what basic equipment I should have to start. In the beginning I would like to start with deck, siding and driveways. Please help
- 1 decade agoFavourite answer
Im not entirely sure, but this is what i would choose.
- A pressure washer, make sure it is a decent one. If you can it might be worth getting an industrial power one. You could try and get attachments with it i.e. brushes
- Or you could try and hire one at first until business picks up.
- Detergents for the pressure washer
- Maybe an ad. in a local paper/ print some flyers and hand around local area.
Hope this helps, a bit at least. Martin