Would You Let This Go?

Last year I met this girl on answers who became very stalkerish very early on and basically terrorised me because of her illness - she suffered from Borderline Personality Disorder at the time I was a very popular person in one of the most amusing categories and had lots of contacts.

When the whole thing with this girl reared its ugly head people didnt want any part of it and I lost friends even though it was me who was being sent suicide notes from this girl and people just werent that interested.

One person used to be nice to me we would email each other a few times and she had said how the girl with BPD was also on her contact list and gave rise to the amount of violations she was getting so she ultimately dropped her and blocked her.

In time this friend of mine became quite unresponsive to me wouldnt add me back on Yahoo 360 I asked how she was and she admitted how the lack of attention she was getting was something she wasnt used to which I understood.

After a month of no communication I emailed her and her response was "Are you a reporter." which I am not, and emailed her this and since then she has not responded to any emails and dropped me from her contact list as well as blocked me I feel this is unfair as I have done nothing to warrant this behaviour and feel I should have some explanation to this.

Its eating me up to be honest part of me wants to be friends to this faceless person on the internet and the last thing I would ever want would be to upset anyone.

I think you should just move on and try not to get as close to people online in the future. It's nice to have "friends" but letting someone in who you have never really even seen can be dangerous or at least cause you problems. Chances are even if you became friends with this person again more drama would occur down the road.

• keiko

I don't know what you did or if you did anything. The thing that happens on here is that people can pick you up and drop you any time they want without anything wrong on your part and without having to provide an explanation. The etiquette of this sort of setting is being developed as we speak. I don't know how it will come out but many people are on here because they want to be able to connect with others anonymously. Apparently, you were able to collect a group who wanted to know about you and then let someone in whose posts made them uncomfortable. I thought that you could block that sort of thing.

So, I doubt if getting an explanation is ever going to be possible. One of the problems with emails and postings, etc., is that all the reader can see if you words - no inflections, no smiles or gestures, and they often take them literally or take them wrong. Before you email or post, do something else as a break, then go back and read what you wrote and see if it can be misinterpreted. Believe me, people can misinterpret things easily.

Source(s): You have no choice. You have to let this go. Better luck next time.

It all sounds rather stressful, but you might just want to take a step back and think "if this was happening to a friend of mine, what would I tell them?" You might tell them not to worry about these people they will never meet, and to use this experience as a fresh beginning. You might want to start focusing on your relationships with the people you physically have in your life, and in time realise this really doesn't matter. I think you've said your piece here with this question, and hopefully now that it's kind of off your chest, you can move on. Good luck.

I had a stalker also but I blocked him reported him and changed my ID several times and eventually it stopped, but it is very unpleasant whole it's going on. Nothing you can do if people drop you, just move on and make new friends and contacts.

• hodapp

The Beatles' permit or no longer it relatively is. because is a great album that I choose over the Replacements' permit or no longer it relatively is. i think of the Replacements' permit or no longer it relatively is is all suitable, yet isn't everywhere close to as great as this Beatles' album. no longer in ordinary terms am I finding out this by skill of the tracks on the two albums, yet additionally by skill of the circumstances they have been recorded under. which isn't considered. The Beatles weren't dealing with the best of cases of their band years whilst this became into recorded, yet they did no longer permit their thoughts for one yet another thoroughly impression the album in a unfavorable way or any in my suggestions in any respect. they'd have purely forgotten all of it and purely left us with Abbey street, which might have appeared somewhat unusual to end all of it with. It purely does not slot as nicely to me as a farewell like permit or no longer it relatively is, greater like a we will see you lower back in some months style of album. the element is they did no longer, which became into exceptional of them. They placed their music in the previous their quarrels. Their adjustments and desires to circulate down their very own roads and purely permit all of it be made the album some thing great. It became into the final studio album they left us with and became right into a great thank you to % up the best band in historic previous. that's exactly why that's greater suitable for my area.

What you have just said makes no sense and anyone who reads this will find themselves stupider than they were prior to doing so.

How can someone's actions effect who your are friends with online?

Sounds like you met my ex-wife.