Would You Let This Go?

Last year I met this girl on answers who became very stalkerish very early on and basically terrorised me because of her illness - she suffered from Borderline Personality Disorder at the time I was a very popular person in one of the most amusing categories and had lots of contacts. When the whole thing with... show more Last year I met this girl on answers who became very stalkerish very early on and basically terrorised me because of her illness - she suffered from Borderline Personality Disorder at the time I was a very popular person in one of the most amusing categories and had lots of contacts.

When the whole thing with this girl reared its ugly head people didnt want any part of it and I lost friends even though it was me who was being sent suicide notes from this girl and people just werent that interested.

One person used to be nice to me we would email each other a few times and she had said how the girl with BPD was also on her contact list and gave rise to the amount of violations she was getting so she ultimately dropped her and blocked her.

In time this friend of mine became quite unresponsive to me wouldnt add me back on Yahoo 360 I asked how she was and she admitted how the lack of attention she was getting was something she wasnt used to which I understood.

After a month of no communication I emailed her and her response was "Are you a reporter." which I am not, and emailed her this and since then she has not responded to any emails and dropped me from her contact list as well as blocked me I feel this is unfair as I have done nothing to warrant this behaviour and feel I should have some explanation to this.

Its eating me up to be honest part of me wants to be friends to this faceless person on the internet and the last thing I would ever want would be to upset anyone.