advantages and disadvantages of online gaming...?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Favourite answer

Advantages:

There are loads of games so you will definitely find at least one thing to suit your taste if not more.

If it's multiplayer it's a good way to make new friends with similiar interests to yourself and they can also help you in the game if you are ever stuck.

You don't have to own a games console, you can just play on the pc and save yourself money if you wanted too.

I don't know if anyone else agrees, but i've found that pc games are generally cheaper and it's very easy to find great online games for cheap prices

Disadvantages

If your a girl, you get loads of guys hitting on your pixel character, no offence too any guy reading this but it's true sorry, i'm not saying they all do though. ^.^

Some people are just nasty, and might mislead you in the game so you die or they might just swear at you and stuff in order to get a reaction from you

it might be a bit laggy? I've had this before with online games I play/played

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 5 years ago

I think playing online games has some advantage and disadvantage but everything should have limitation.

Attachment image
  • 5 years ago

People asking you to play with them when you don't want to.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.