Why are Americans becoming over-sensitive in racism?

So many folks say that when it comes to dating and physical beauty, skin color doesn't matter. Why doesn't skin color matter in physcial beauty while nose shape, eyes shape, height, ear shape, nose size, head size, breast size, and other physical factors matter? Why does color have to be excluded... show more So many folks say that when it comes to dating and physical beauty, skin color doesn't matter.

Why doesn't skin color matter in physcial beauty while nose shape, eyes shape, height, ear shape, nose size, head size, breast size, and other physical factors matter?

Why does color have to be excluded there?

If color doesn't matter in physical beauty, then why do women apply makeups? makeups are colored right?

And here in the Philippines, we date someone if they are physically attractive and also have good moral character.
And skin color DOES affect beauty.

Why do Americans think the other way?

Is it because of the past?
I don't understand really.

And in America, when you say that guy is too dark, you're evil.
But when you say that guy's ear is too freakin large, they'll just laugh along.
As if it's meaner to insult a dark guy than to insult a very large eared guy.

Uhmmmm. It's the same.. hello????

To insult a guy based on his color is just as evil as insulting a guy based on his other physical appearance.

Also, there was this white girl who asked in some internet forum if it is racist if she doesn't want to date a black guy because she is nopt attracted to dark guys.

You know, that's common sense..
Just because you prefer lightskinned guys doesnt mean you'll do a Hitler and put all dark guys in concentration camps.
Common sense.

And I'm NOT telling that ALL Americans are like that.
It's just that I notice there are too many who are being politically correct-saintly.
Update: You know, I know that it is Wrong to hate someone just because he belongs to another race.

What I'm trying to tell here is that most people are too sensitive about racism.