My landlord sometimes gives me 24 hrs notice foir viewings. Do they have to arrange with me first?

.... we are leaving this property soon and are in the notice period. Sometimes they give us written 24 hrs notice about bringing prospective tennants to view the house. Sometimes not. We have 4 viewings tomorrow! I know they have to give the 24 hrs legally. But can they just let themselves in if i don't... show more .... we are leaving this property soon and are in the notice period.
Sometimes they give us written 24 hrs notice about bringing prospective tennants to view the house. Sometimes not. We have 4 viewings tomorrow!
I know they have to give the 24 hrs legally. But can they just let themselves in if i don't confirm that its ok>?
Do i have a right to say no to the viewings?

Im unsure of the legal standing on this.
Morally of course they should ask me first! I dont want strangers looking arou8nd the house whilst im not there!

Advice and links to good legal sites more than welcome!!
Update: Im in the uk. The letting agents attitude stinks. which is a real problem as you can appreciate! So, re answers, they can say they gave 24hrs notice, if i dont respond, they can let themselves in anyway. Yes tennancy says about viewings. i know they can do it. Just wondering the whole legal get outs! cheers :O) show more Im in the uk.
The letting agents attitude stinks. which is a real problem as you can appreciate!

So, re answers, they can say they gave 24hrs notice, if i dont respond, they can let themselves in anyway.
Yes tennancy says about viewings. i know they can do it. Just wondering the whole legal get outs!
cheers
:O)
Update 2: ps. its the letting agency not the actual landlord