My girlfriend thinks I am spending too much time with my friends?

We usually hang out 1 - 2 days a week and spend quality time between just me and her. I would take her to places we've never been to, buy her presents on special occasions and celebrations, and give her my undivided attention whenever I hang out with her. This week I told her I want to spend time with her, but... show more We usually hang out 1 - 2 days a week and spend quality time between just me and her. I would take her to places we've never been to, buy her presents on special occasions and celebrations, and give her my undivided attention whenever I hang out with her. This week I told her I want to spend time with her, but she tells me she has to work and I told her it's ok. I wasn't angry with her or anything, instead we made plans to have breakfast and then tennis this weekend.

She called me yesterday. I was with friends so I told her I would call her back. Turns out I was with my friends the whole day, so I texted her telling her that it's getting late and I will call her in the morning instead.

Then she texts me in the middle of the night saying that I value more friends more than I value her. I don't know what to tell her. Yes... I do care about my friends, but she's equally important if not more. A guy just needs time to do things with his friends. That's not something a girl can understand.
1 answer 1