Female Dog:- At what age does a female dog become protective?

Don't waste my time answering if you are only iterested in giving me a lecture - I want an answer to the question and that is all. To those who answer the question seriously, thank you. I have a male Akita 3 year old and I would say he became Protective around 18 months to 2 years. Are girl dogs different? ... show more Don't waste my time answering if you are only iterested in giving me a lecture - I want an answer to the question and that is all. To those who answer the question seriously, thank you. I have a male Akita 3 year old and I would say he became Protective around 18 months to 2 years. Are girl dogs different? Do they become protective earlier? This is a genuine question. I am truly fascinated to know. Do girl dogs mature quicker in this and other area's just like human girls mature quicker than males? What are your thoughts.