my little girl has put 2 discs in my wii at the same time?

can anyone tell me if there is any way i can remove them myself or will it have to be sent away to get sorted thanks

same thing happened to me b/c of of my little cousin. i got my wii working fine and both of my discs. First i can not see your wii so i don't know how jammed first try and press eject if it doesn't work then

1) Get a rubber band or something rubber and thin

2) Get some twizzers

the ruber band is so that your disc does not get scratched

3)cut the rubber band one time so that it can have a piece of rubber on

both sides of the twizzers

4)Carefully and make sure the rubber band is still on twizzers then pull

one disc out if you can if it is very deep try to pull them both out

i know it sounds silly but give it a try i thought of this when it happened to me and it worked now i have my wii console working find and 2 working games x]

Source(s): expierience

I suppose it depends how jammed in they are. I assume trying to remove them normally doesn't work and you can't just pull them out (whether together or one at a time). I suppose unless you can get something to get the discs out (safely) or you open the console up yourself the only way is to send it away to get it sorted.

How did she manage to get two discs in there though? o.O

0_0 how is that possble!?! anyways sorry to break it to yah, but it sounds like you have to send the system in and yes, you will have to send the games in as well considering the chance of you geting the things out without breaking the thing more are slim to none, but yah you may have to play money for it to get fixed because im not sure if the warnty covers sticking two disk in at the same time. (thank goodness i stoped my bro from puting in another disk when a game was in my system)

Go to www.nintendo.com for support about this, or call them about it to see what they might have in store for you.

If you don't want to call or visit their website, i recommend getting some plyers and try pulling the disc out. But be careful though, this might ruin it..

• ?

If your console is under a year old, then you can send it off to get repaired.

http://www.nintendoservicecentre.co.uk/

It will tell you if there is a charge, and also, you can keep track of your console, during the repairing process.

Hi,

Found a guide here for you...

http://www.fixya.com/support/t270546-wii_console_w...

It has pictures and everything to help you, so hopefully you'll be able to do it without having to send it away.

Hope that helps

• A

TIME OUT ! you can try and pry them out ,that may ruin the games plus the console I would see if someone local could repair it .

it will most likely have to be sent away. i know best buy covers that in their protection plan. so if by chance, you bought it at best buy and bought the two year black tie protection plan (39.99), then just bring it back to any best buy.

Source(s): best buy employee

You will probably need someone to fix it.

Use a cotton bud.