A short term loan ????

I got a short term loan for 5000 for 1 year term.

repayments are taken out monthly from my account.

if i want to pay back the 5 thousand in 4 weeks from now is there extra charges ? and do they let you repay so quick ?.

thanx

If you are new to the world of loans, then all the jargon and terminology can seem very confusing. There are so many different terms to understand, and unless you know some of them you will not find the best loan deal to suit your needs. If you want to know more, then here is a guide to some of the basic loan terms you might need to know.

http://www.worldbestloans.com/

The lower the APR, then the cheaper the loan interest will be. Credit scoring is a method that lenders use to determine your eligibility for a loan. They ask a series of questions about your earnings and financial situation. Each answer you give is scored, and the better your score then the more likely you are to be accepted for a loan.

Pretty sure that you must find every financial solution at: loanhome.info-

RE A short term loan ????

thanx

wow, this is how is always look like when getting a loan. they ask you to make a high interst rate repayment plains that you can not pay, making it very hard for you to pay. trust me i have been in the position before and i know how it look like, i will only ask you if really you are in need of the loan and how seroius are you in paying back that is what you have to consider. well i got help from a friend here in yahoo answer whom introduce me to unsecured_loanoffer@live.com and i applied witing 6 days i was giveen a loan and i am making the payment now i got a loan from Unsecured company at the rate of 3% which was ok for me now well with God i am doing perfectly ok with my part time business. well as of you i will advice you to try them and get a loan for easy help, make sure you are good in repayment.

unsecured_loanoffer@live.com

Maldevis S

• msc

If it's an unsecured loan, or a car loan, usually you can repay it at any time. Mortgages sometimes have a prepayment penalty.

• Jim M

You'll have to read the contract.

If it is a mortgage, probably. And it is probably legal in the first year.

You could scan the contract and post it here.