Why is it my wife Falls asleep after sex?

OK she is 29 weeks pregnant with twins and everything. And my wife can not get enough of me she has become super turned on bye my body. But for some reason after sex she just rolls over and goes to sleep. I don't get why she dose this. I mean i just want her to hold me for a little bit. I have tried talking to her about it but she just says she feels super sleepy after words and just wants to sleep. Why is this? Advise?

Favorite Answer

Carrying twins must be tiring.

LOL!

its not your body she is turned on by most likely.

it is probably the change in her hormone levels that make her more

attracted to you.

my wife was horny all the time when she was that far along and way after that. I mean she went from horny to hornier. I had to buy her a vibrator for the times I was out of town on work.

she is having twins, just be patient with her and respect her feelings.

you kind of do sound like the female in the relationship.

I don't know how many times I have heard females say that they aren't getting enough affection or there husbands or bf's don't hold them enough anymore.

• DRocK

You Lucky Monkey. Seriously man, consider yourself very fortunate. My wife is roughly 16 weeks pregnant (this'll be our second), and guess what? It's been that long since she's even showed any sexual interest in me at all. Haven't had an intimate moment since the beginning of the year.

At least this is our second so I had an idea what to expect. I figure I have at least 7 month or so more to go before I can begin to hope that she'll respond in some way or another. Not holding my breath.

Yep. It sucks to be me. Enjoy it my friend.

I responded this very question no longer before...despite the fact that it grow to be the guy that fell asleep...and that i've got been given clobbered because of the fact I pronounced that if it wasn't some thing that he made a habit of doing...to permit it bypass...it happens each so often... i hit upon it rather a giggle that when the region is reversed and that's the guy that falls asleep....women folk will beat him down on solutions.....yet whilst the female falls asleep..it is via the fact she is drained....

Being that she is pregnant explains alot!!

I was the same way, pregnancy can be tiring Especailly that you have twins on the way.

Are you having sex at night, maybe try and do it during the day, she may have a little more energy, or even in the morning would probably be great!!

Good Luck and congrats!!

Source(s): my experience

LMFAO Dude you sound like a chick. Too funny.

Anyway, she's 29 weeks pregnant which makes her tired as hell and the sex wears her out and makes her in a more relaxed state. I'm not even pregnant and I CRASH after a good romp.

Are you the pregnant lady or the husband? You just asked the exact same question (even the same misspellings) with the roles reversed. If you both fall asleep, than what's the problem?

• Johnny

Now you can watch the hockey game in peace. You should be happy.

If you ever want to have a poker game with the guys just have a poker game with the wife a half hour before the game starts.

I was the same way pregnant with one. I can only imagine what two babies is doing to her. Thats gotta be so draining. I think you should let her get all the rest she can, she needs it. Try to be understanding, i realize your needs to be met too but please try to realize child bearing is just one of the most physically, emotionally and spiritually draining things on this planet!

Yeah...This is a good thing! You knocked her out...there is no better feeling, now you can go hang out cause you did your job