Does anyone have experience of the Landmark Forum and its courses?

Landmark Forum/Landmark Education has taken over from EST in providing those very controlled, forcing-you-up-against-yourself courses. It seems to be particularly popular in the UK, although it originated on the West Coast of the US. I've heard a lot of negative stuff (cult-like, hard sell, pyramid selling,... show more Landmark Forum/Landmark Education has taken over from EST in providing those very controlled, forcing-you-up-against-yourself courses. It seems to be particularly popular in the UK, although it originated on the West Coast of the US. I've heard a lot of negative stuff (cult-like, hard sell, pyramid selling, degrading, etc) and also some positive stuff (it gets you to really reconsider your life and relationships etc).

Does anyone have experience, either in terms of having gone on courses themselves or knowing people who have done and having observed the effects?