Anyone know of any clothing manufacturers in the uk that deal with small orders orders?

Hi there, I am in the process of starting up a relatively small fashion label. I have produced my first collection and have patterns and samples for everything. I have had interest from a shop who will be willing to stock some of it and need to find a place in the uk (ideally in london) that will pe able to... show more Hi there, I am in the process of starting up a relatively small fashion label. I have produced my first collection and have patterns and samples for everything.

I have had interest from a shop who will be willing to stock some of it and need to find a place in the uk (ideally in london) that will pe able to produce small runs for each design (4 or 5) probably about 20 of each to begin with.

Is there anywhere that could produce such small quantities at an affordable rate and if so (apologies if this is a stupid question) would they supply fabrics even if I had something specific in mind, or would this be down to me?

Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated

thanks :)
1 answer 1