Do I need to add a two cent stamp or can I send a normal letter with only a Forever stamp?

I have one page inside an envelope and a bunch of Forever stamps. I thought that they might be sufficent to mail letters, but I don't know.

• wg0z

the whole point of a forever stamp is that is good FOREVER, by itself, for first-class postage for a standard letter, up to one ounce.

the only thing that ever changes is what it costs to buy them. they

currently cost 44 cents each. it doesn't matter what you paid for the ones you already have.

i heard a rumor recently about a business-owner guy who bought, on his own nickel, an entire case of forever stamp booklets on the last day that they sold for 42 cents. the next day, he transferred the case of stamp booklets to his business at 44 cents each. slick, eh? 2 cents profit per stamp (almost 5%), 40 cents per booklet in one day. doesn't sound like much, but if a case is like 3000 booklets??? do the math.

more likely it was not an entire case, but it's very, very clever!

Just use one forever stamp.

the forever stamp only