Do I have to let my dogs sleep in my house during winter?

I have been living in a place with a tropical climate all my life and I am about to move to a place which has 4 seasons. Where I live now, my dogs usually sleep under the shade outside all year round because it's warm throughout the year. The place I am about to move to is usually around 3C - 15C during winter... show more I have been living in a place with a tropical climate all my life and I am about to move to a place which has 4 seasons. Where I live now, my dogs usually sleep under the shade outside all year round because it's warm throughout the year. The place I am about to move to is usually around 3C - 15C during winter but it never snows. So, do I have to let my dogs into my house during winter or will they die if I leave them outside? What about one of those dog houses like the ones in the movies? (the ones without a door) is that good enough? Or do i need a dog house with a door to keep the wind out? I have 3 dogs by the way.I have a German shepherd, a Finnish Spitz, and a Shih Tzu
10 answers 10