Dodge intrepid tried to install radio now lots of interior things not working, please help?

I was installing a new radio in my 95 dodge intrepid, i had just hooked up everything (correctly because i tested it) and was in the process of pushing the wires to the back of the area where the radio goes, when all of the following went out: radio, power locks, mirrors, trunk button, interior lights. I can't seem to figure out what i did, i checked a few fuses and they seem fine, anybody have any idea what I did and how I can fix it?

car does still work though

• Joseph

Problem is circuit protection. 95% is bad fuse. 4% bad fusable link{underhood fuses). 1% unusual wiring problem. Good luck.

Source(s): ASE certification master technician. Viper specialist. Hundreds of hours of Chrysler training. Too bad for Chrysler.

It sounds like you blew your courtesy fuse. I did this in a car that I had the book should tell you which fuse it is that you need to check or replace. Even if you test the fuse I would replace it anyway. If that does not work you may have overloaded it and not only blew the fuse but melted wires. If that is the case well it is not fun.