Dodge intrepid tried to install radio now lots of interior things not working, please help?

I was installing a new radio in my 95 dodge intrepid, i had just hooked up everything (correctly because i tested it) and was in the process of pushing the wires to the back of the area where the radio goes, when all of the following went out: radio, power locks, mirrors, trunk button, interior lights. I can't... show more I was installing a new radio in my 95 dodge intrepid, i had just hooked up everything (correctly because i tested it) and was in the process of pushing the wires to the back of the area where the radio goes, when all of the following went out: radio, power locks, mirrors, trunk button, interior lights. I can't seem to figure out what i did, i checked a few fuses and they seem fine, anybody have any idea what I did and how I can fix it?
Update: car does still work though