Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Why did Muhammad Rape Baby Aisha When She Was 9?

Sunaan Abu Dawud: Book 11, Number 2161:

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:

I and the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to lie in one cloth at night while I was menstruating. If anything from me smeared him, he washed the same place (that was smeared), and did not wash beyond it. If anything from him smeared his clothe, he washed the same place and did not wash beyond that, and prayed with it (i.e. clothes).

Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, The Supreme Leader of Iran, the Shia Grand Ayatollah, 1979-89 said in his official statements:

"A man can quench his sexual lusts with a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. Sodomizing the baby is halal (allowed by sharia). If the man penetrates and damages the child, then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister. It is better for a girl to marry when her menstruation starts, and at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven."

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

traditionally muhammad had a real problem with women his own age, which is one possibly reason that fundamentalist islam is so anti-women. He started his affairs with an older women when he was younger, then moved on to younger women when he was older. He never seemed to want women who were the same age as he was, or hypothetically equal to him.

• 1 decade ago

If it's true, I think it's despicable, however some will answer that that was what was done in those days. But it was barbaric then and it's barbaric now.

Quran or not, people can't remain acting like Neanderthals just because some ancient old coots used to do it. If Muslims don't change and evolve from the barbarity of Muhammad's time, they will never become a civilized society with respect for all. (Women included).

• 7 years ago

It's very simple.

The Muslims abide by the concept that time excuses crime.

In those days, during Muhammed's time...

a) Women were treated like animals in Prophet Muhammed's days

b) Sexual intercourse with a 9 year old girl was accepted in Prophet Muhammed's days

c) Most compare to the present situation year 2009 A.D., and year 610 A.D (during Muhammed's days)

The difference between Muhammed and Jesus is clear, and that is - Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever (Hebrews 13:8).

Muhammed raped, plundered, murdered in those days and it was acceptable in those days, but definitely NOT TODAY. But get this people .... Jesus on the other hand, healed, blessed, sacrificed and lived in purity which is acceptable yesterday, today and forever!

Jesus, our Messiah, is definitely the role model to follow.

• 5 years ago

simple answer: because he is a very immoral man, and a false prophet.

when first starting the conquest of his land, the locals had 3 deities which muhammad proclaimed (in the name of the lord) to be accepted as gods alongside his god. well when he had more control he revoked his statement and apologized saying he was sorry for lying in the lords name. this is clear evidence that he is just some false prophet and its even in the koran.

also, holy men need not carry swords and spill blood, and especially not in the (supposed) name of the lord. Jesus was the perfect example of this. he died for everyones sins yet muslims promote jihad. they even promote jihad to their own children because in addition to the 72 virgins the person is also allowed to bring their family to heaven. its just sick

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Muhammad was an Anti-Christ and false prophet who denied the Messiah to make Himself great in HIs own eyes he was possessed by satan and created a false book to murder people and send them to hell period this is the real truth. His ma beheaded thousands of Jews, and Christians. He hated the children of the Book, He hated Israel He was sent by the devil to be An Anti-Messiah, and Anti-Israel. He denied Jesus is Lord HE is the devils puppet now millions will burn and scream out from Hell because of this man.

• 4 years ago

Not only was Muhammad a paedophile, but he was schizophrenic! And epileptic, probably from living in the bat bat infested cave inhaling fumes from the guano! The unholy book the Quran , contradicts itself multiple times, has themes in it that are reminiscent of ancient Egyptian ideology, and takes stories from the Bible and changes them, and even has all the tell tale signs of schizophrenic rantings!.

How could he have been a prophet? He was said to confess his sins daily! Jesus Christ was the last prophet of God, he was pure and perfect, he had no sins! And even God was well pleased when Christ was baptized! Had Mohammed have gotten baptized, the water would have turned black!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There weren't 4 witnesses to wtach the act so it cannot be called rape, but the fact remains that he had $ 3x with her that sick pedo.The "prophet"could have $3x with any living being except with a pig because when he went to do a pig it bit his front tail.Hence he did not like pigs.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avtDz

You will get few answers from muslims on this subject try asking ..do you like the west...and do you receive benefits

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just goes to show the (to me) disgusting attitude that some Muslim men have towards women, all supported by their "holy" book. However you are becoming troll like today with this obsession....

Halcon

• He was a horny, bloodthirsty pervert. My favorite thing in this section is when Muslim women come on here and rant about how well treated and revered they are in Islam. That makes me laugh/cry.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.