How to keep the white part of the eyes pure white?

My eyes always seems to hav some reddish branches in some places.

How to make the white part very pure ?

The answer in non-medicinal way will get 10 points

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Apply Rose water 2/3 Times a day. It'll Keep U R Eye clean and Cool...............

Source(s): Me
  • 1 decade ago

thats a great questions and dont buy contact lenses because first off IT WILL NOT HELP AT ALL contacts cover the colored part of your eye (brown. green in eyes) they DO NOT cover the white part. and they are also pretty uncomfortable to put on for the first month

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my mum always says that my eyes are pure white i don't know how she said it's how you do the makeup but without it it is the same maybe it's something youre born with

or if your tired and didn't get enough sleep that also might be why xx

hope this helps xx

• 1 decade ago

Hi

the best way is to always make sure you get enough sleep, avoid being around any smoky areas, or near anyone when they are smoking, or if you smoke.......then Stop.

Always take you eye make up off at night.

And avoid too many caffeine fuelled drinks like red-bull, coke, coffee

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • T M
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Aside from visine, which shouldn't be used every day, there is no way to whiten eyes. It hereditary in some cases.

Why don't you quit trying to fit into white standards and develop your own?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

less stress , good nutrition fruit and veg , a lot of fresh air , when having a shower use a less chimical soap such as baby soap ,

good luck

• 1 decade ago

I dont think you can but I would like to know to.

• 1 decade ago

I always use Eyedew, it makes them look all sparkly!

• Buy contact lenses...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.