how can I make the white part of my eyes clearer/whiter/brighter?

Is there certain foods or remedies that will help to brighten the white part of my eyes? I know more sleep and less stress would help.. but what else? Certain veggies? fruits? drops? teabags? thanks for your help! = )

Any kind of brightening eye drops should help. But there are many other ways.

- A good nights sleep ALWAYS helps.

- A healthy balanced diet, including a fair bit of calcium will help too.

- Drink plenty of water.

- If you smoke/drink heavily, cut down a little.

Hope i could help.

P.S. The teabag thing does work. But make sure to let them coool a little first!!!

Clearer Eyes

A good nights rest always makes them look brighter. Or you could use things like eye drops.

Berries~~~ They make your eyes brighter... And there's no harm eating a variety of fruits and vege... Teabags don't seem to help me though. =X Just give your eyes a lot of rest and stop staring at the computer screen that much!

Healthy eyes always look good. Eating proper food and having proper physical activity keeps you totally good looking. If you want your eyes to look good and brighter you need to eat food with good amounts of anti-oxidants and beta carotene. You will find this page helpful as per what food you should take.

http://www.eyecaresource.com/health/healthy-eyes/

And you can even try good eye massages and exercises to keep your eyes relaxed, stress free and healthy. Massaging techniques for eyes mostly are used on the muscle called orbicularis oculi. You can do them to yourself, they are very easy to do.

http://www.expertvillage.com/video/120942_eye-soot...

This is a video of the techniques for eye massage. :)

Visine eye drops

• Stacy

yes, between the valium and blood thinner that's what did it, but there's nothing to be concerned about, it will clear up just make sure it doesn't get worse and maybe you should give the makeup a break until it gets better.

I heard using a little amount of white eyeliner on your bottom lid works.

smokin to much weed eh? get some visine