Contact poll: Do you have that annoying contact who stars almost every Q they answer?

Don't ya just hate that?

:)

Update:

.........What?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

Hmm let me think.. A contact that stars every question hmmm... nope I cant think of one

• 1 decade ago

....I am the annoying contact of my contacts! I not only star all the questions I answer to, but I also star contacts' questions that are already resolved before I had the chance to answer them!

• I had one in a previous account who found it amusing to star ever question on the first page just to fVck with us... that was a contact for about 20 hours.

Twisted.

And I like twisted, That's no where near the cool twisted.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's why I'm very fussy about my contacts old boy, no riff raff star giving guttersnipes in my club house. Here have a star. Tip top.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • JC
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Naw, I'm that annoying guy who's not a contact that just randomly drops by and stars questions.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Well yes and no....The questions that I care nothing about that annoys me. I don't have one of those kind of contacts anymore....he is no longer here as a matter of fact, or he's under a new name and I just don't know it yet.

• 4 years ago

Glasses

• I wish my contacts would star every question I ask :)

• 1 decade ago

No, not really it just show that their interest in the question and starred them. Well obviously you don't have to answer them if you want.

• ♀♂
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

He's not annoying- I actually like that he stars all of my questions. Oh wait- that's you!!!!!! (You're my favorite contact!!)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.