Contact poll: Do you have that annoying contact who stars almost every Q they answer?

Don't ya just hate that?

:)

.........What?

Hmm let me think.. A contact that stars every question hmmm... nope I cant think of one

....I am the annoying contact of my contacts! I not only star all the questions I answer to, but I also star contacts' questions that are already resolved before I had the chance to answer them!

• I had one in a previous account who found it amusing to star ever question on the first page just to fVck with us... that was a contact for about 20 hours.

Twisted.

And I like twisted, That's no where near the cool twisted.

That's why I'm very fussy about my contacts old boy, no riff raff star giving guttersnipes in my club house. Here have a star. Tip top.

• JC

Naw, I'm that annoying guy who's not a contact that just randomly drops by and stars questions.

• ?

Well yes and no....The questions that I care nothing about that annoys me. I don't have one of those kind of contacts anymore....he is no longer here as a matter of fact, or he's under a new name and I just don't know it yet.

Glasses

• I wish my contacts would star every question I ask :)

No, not really it just show that their interest in the question and starred them. Well obviously you don't have to answer them if you want.

• ♀♂

He's not annoying- I actually like that he stars all of my questions. Oh wait- that's you!!!!!! (You're my favorite contact!!)