Yes this is a serious question. i would take my dog to a vet ASAP but dad WONT. what antibiotics use?!?

ok, so here it is again. yes people this is serious, and my dad wont pay money to see a vet, he said either he treats him the best he can or he dies. so i know his possiblility of dying is high but i want my dad to do EVERYTHING he can. i wish i there right now! i'd be by my dogs side giving him the most... show more ok, so here it is again. yes people this is serious, and my dad wont pay money to see a vet, he said either he treats him the best he can or he dies. so i know his possiblility of dying is high but i want my dad to do EVERYTHING he can. i wish i there right now! i'd be by my dogs side giving him the most treatment i can.

Now please! we live on a broke a** rez that has no other facility's to take care of him. He's not bleeding anymore, just grey puss. i need to know what antibiotics to use on him and if he should be wrapped in gauge or what.

for those who havent read the previous my previous question:
my german shepard was shot, the bullet went RIGHT through him, meaning it's no longer in his body. he's walking around but slowly.
will not eat hard food, only canned food

what is everything we can do for him!

this IS a REAL question, where i live people are so rugged and do sh*t that you would not BELIEVE.

you want proof email me and i give you a freakin picture of him, his names Bear.

1.) will peroxide work to clean his wound?
2.) should we wrap him with something? gauge? cloth?
3.) names of antibiotics? i'll scream at my dad to go get them!
4.) Anything he can use at home for now? neosporin? A+D ointment?
ANYTHING.
Update: EXCUSE ME BUT FYI IM 480 F*CKING MILES FROM HOME LIVING AT MY GRANDMA'S SO WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU TO SAY I DONT CARE ABOUT MY DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Update 2: closest vet is 75 miles
Update 3: this may sound rough but "law" isnt a big deal where i live. no kidding, it's horrible, i know people who get away scott freakin free with murder!