Help! My one yr old tip of the foreskin is swollen shut?

He is not circumcised and I think hes having pain when he pee's. I cant pull the foreskin back at all to even barely see the tip. I barely use pressure and it hurts him. It does look red and I can see he is in pain. Whats going on here? He gets baths all the time and stays clean and it didnt look like that... show more He is not circumcised and I think hes having pain when he pee's.
I cant pull the foreskin back at all to even barely see the tip. I barely use pressure and it hurts him.
It does look red and I can see he is in pain.
Whats going on here? He gets baths all the time and stays clean and it didnt look like that at all yesterday and it retracted more then that.
Update: He does have a doctors appt. later today thank you. I just like to know other opinions too. I do think it is hurting him to urinate tho I was just wondering if it was sumthing serious or normal thing for it to be so swollen looking a red like it is . And I am not pulling that hard on it trust me I wouldnt want... show more He does have a doctors appt. later today thank you. I just like to know other opinions too.
I do think it is hurting him to urinate tho I was just wondering if it was sumthing serious or normal thing for it to be so swollen looking a red like it is . And I am not pulling that hard on it trust me I wouldnt want anyone to be pulling hard on my nether regions.