iPod + Itunes problems, itunes and computer not picking up iPod when plugged in, although iPod itself charges?

I have a problem, whenever i plug in my iPod nano into my computer, it charges, but the computer nor itunes picks it up, has anyone ever come across this problem before and knows how to fix it?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

I tried that before. I just waited for a few more minutes and it came up on iTunes. If that doesn't work, try replugging your iPod. Hope that works!

• evins
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i'm sorry yet you have in simple terms bricked your ipod,,, yet no longer something to be afflicted approximately it is mounted,, i think of you run your ziphone app without exiting your itunes thoroughly,, in case you're attempting to jailbreak your ipod be certain that there is not any itunes strategies working,, kill it utilising the job supervisor,,, going returned on your subject you are able to desire to restoration it first indexed below are the stairs,, a million. close down your ipod 2. connect your ipod on your computer 3. carry the living house button then concurrently click the capacity button... do no longer launch any of the the two buttons until eventually the ipod says it is attached 4. as quickly as related launch your itunes and you will discover your ipod is in restoration mode 5. click the 'restoration' button 6. after restoring it you are able to now jailbreak it returned,,, dont worry your ipod will nonetheless artwork...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You may try this iTunes alternative, it that can help you manage iPod files including delete, upload, play, copy, etc. I always use it to sync my iPod when my computer can't recognize my iPod, it works pretty well all the time.

http://ipod-to-computer.reviewstown.com/ipod-iphon...

Hope it helps. Contact me if you have any other question.

• 1 decade ago

Try reinstalling iTunes maybe.

Or go to the Apple store or call customer service.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Try restoring it

Hope I Helped

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.