Why do "SOME" women scream during sex?

One time I was getting it on with this one woman in her apartment and she was screaming her head off and I thought the neighbors were going to call the cops because she sounded like someone was trying to kill her. Also another time I was with one woman and she was screaming her head off and she did not care that her baby was asleep..LOL

well I have dated a couple of screamers myself.

Sometimes it is an act by the female because they think that is what men like.

sometimes it is uncontrollable. now are they screaming out sentences?? Something like "OH my that feels great don't stop".. or

something like " Holy **** I think I left the my purse at work" ??

if its the first one don't worry your doing something right.

most girls wont scream out sentences it will usually be moans of enjoyment. most women can turn the volume down some but some can't.

when you get pinched do you not cream OUCH!. this is the same type of thing. there are a ton of nerve endings in that region of the body. some are more sensitive then others.

Don't worry mate. the neighbors will think your the MAN in the bedroom.

My first suggestion is that you focus on the journey and not the destination. I would suggest you give serious thought to trying it. You will learn how to give better if you have also received. Everyone is different; just because your wife enjoys something does not mean that you too will enjoy it. In the interim just having a vibrator stimulating your prostate could and would be different and worth trying. If you are worried about what someone that found out about this would think of you I would suggest that you try going indoors and closing the curtains. This experience should build and/or re enforce the trust which you have for your wife. This experience is very much about trying something which is outside of you normal safety zone with someone you feel very safe with. Having ones prostate stimulated is a distinct sort of experience which you may find remarkably pleasant. There is nothing degrading about trusting ones partner, allowing yourself to try something very new/different, and giving each other the chance to explore new territories together. I would also argue that it should be no more or less degrading to you to receive than it was for your wife. And it is a VERY intimate experience to share. Even if you never try it; the preliminary explorations which should come prior to her penetrating you with whatever object you may choose will be a good learning experience.

it can a lot of things;

1- you don't know what you are doing (not likely)

2- she is faking it (i was told that when women scream like that its just to make you feel better)

3- it hurt her, as in you are well endowed

4- she liked it so much she had to let it out (pleasurable)

I asked my husband the same thing because I have never had this happen....I am very happy but quiet when I have a 'moment'. I don't yell or scream, I just want to cuddle and relax.

Kenny said it best.. They should be moaning. Stop phucking like a jack rabbit, and take your time.

Either really good or bad because some chicks are screamers even if they enjoy it.

It hurts because if ur doing it like really hard it really hurts because you have ur penis in thier vagina and as you do it harder your hurting them by rubbing ur penis on thier flesh/skin or whatever in thier body it hurts!!!!!

• Poppy

The pleasure of the moment.

I know what you're saying and I wonder why they can't control the screams...but it definitely raises the ego, don't it? :)

haha.

than you must be doing something wrong.

or they want the cops to come.