Answer, answer, answer, answer!!! :D?

Okay, so thanks to every1 who answered my question before about going to a new school(: I need some more help. So basically, this new school is a private school (no religion, no uniforms) and I had to apply to get in.. which was great:D THere will be like 30 other new kids, and all got accepted. At least... show more Okay, so thanks to every1 who answered my question before about going to a new school(:

I need some more help.

So basically, this new school is a private school (no religion, no uniforms) and I had to apply to get in.. which was great:D

THere will be like 30 other new kids, and all got accepted. At least I'm not the only new person. Anyways, while at the school's orientation and at a couple other occasions, I met this girl named Erica. We talked and laughed and she was great to meet... but, we didn't exhange #'s...

the school gave every1 new student directories so the parents and students can contact each other.. do you think i should call erica and introduce myself again???

or will that be weird and stalkerish? what would u do if someone did that to you?

thx:D