Do you think aliens are somewhere out there?

i think they are...but i also think they arent. so im kinda in between. what do you think??

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

There is no proof aliens are outside our solar system. Although, odds say the Universe is teeming with life.

HOWEVER!!! There is a LOT of evidence aliens are visiting Earth right now. Have been since 1947 at least.

According to the military, most alien species that are visiting us here on Earth are humanoid. In 1989, there were at least 57 catalogued species by the military. A few species look so much like us they could walk among us and we would not know, other than they have some very heightened senses compared to us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpAPxdjXLCQ

Youtube thumbnail

The aliens are disappointed at our destructiveness and ignorance. We are also a danger to them when they are captured without their technology because we have treated them like prisoners, and worse.

According to a source, there are different levels of advancements in intelligent races. It is believed that for every 10,000 civilizations that reach Earth's current level of development, only 1 makes it through to the next level of advancement.

Apparently there is a universal rule where it is understood that various civilizations are only allowed to make contact with civilizations 'one level' below theirs. Therefore, the race of aliens that is visiting us now is only a step or 2 beyond our level but nowhere near the top of the tree of advanced species. Nonetheless, their understanding of the Universe is far greater than ours.

To answer how they arrived here, aliens have discovered how to travel through traversable wormholes. They can travel 100 light years in 1 hour and 45 minutes real Earth time. Einstein himself proposed the notion that wormholes were possible in the space-time continuum and Einstein understood more about the universe than anyone before or after him. Turns out he was right.

The only aggressiveness they have shown is towards nuclear bases and missiles. That is why aliens have made their presence known to the military but the military has asked the aliens not to make themselves known to the public because we will panic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qffIx2GWDo

Youtube thumbnail

The reason the Government hasn't come public with this information is because the Government is as much in the dark as everyone else. Aside from a few military and contractors that are reverse-engineering their spacecraft, this is beyond top secret. It is the highest and most protected secret of our history, moreso than nuclear weapons.

The universe teems with life and even intelligent life. What it does not teem with is highly developed technologies well beyond current human technology, although by earth standards there are a fair few of these given the vastness of the universe.

President Reagan believed in aliens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag44dRO8LEA

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

President Clinton believed in aliens but he could not obtain information about them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7X8HK-3iWM

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

The reason the media doesn't report any of this is that due to a UFO incident over Washington D.C. in 1952 (look it up), the CIA infiltrated the media and controlled it's programming at the highest levels. There were thousands of witnesses in 1952 and since the aliens buzzed the White House, the Government told the CIA to make the UFO presence go away, no matter what. Control the media and you control people's minds.

(All this is based on reliable source information, except the media/CIA connection. That piece is my own belief but research shows it is a credible conclusion).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes. Given the size of the Universe and the number of possible Solar Systems containing habitable planets it's preposterous to imagine that life happened only here.

That said, I really do think Space is so big that the distances between us and "them" is way too big for us to ever meet.

• Rudy G
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I think that an advanced civilization came to earth many eons ago and may have even 'created' humans, inspiring many of the religions we now know today. I have written a series of free-to-read articles explaining my theory in more detail if you care to read them.

A Layman's Alternative Theories

http://www.whatnots.cc/laymans_theories.html

• 1 decade ago

i don't.

I'm not really religious, i consider myself agnostic, i just don't know!

I think that it's important to just focus on our lives here on earth and not worry about what "might" be out there.

So far we haven't found any other life on other planets. So we must assume, (at the moment) that life on earth is the only place where it exists.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The fact that we are here is proof there must be others elsewhere.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.