Viagra problem, my thing won't go down?

Hey! I'm having a little bit of a problem trying to get it (you know where) down. It all happened lastnight at my friends party. I was in my friends parents bedroom with my GF (he doesn't know this) and for some weird reason my "thing" wouldn't come up (even after seeing my GF naked) I... show more Hey!
I'm having a little bit of a problem trying to get it (you know where) down. It all happened lastnight at my friends party. I was in my friends parents bedroom with my GF (he doesn't know this) and for some weird reason my "thing" wouldn't come up (even after seeing my GF naked) I went to the bathroom to look for something to make my wand rise so i found this purple cap that says VIAGRA, so I took it. But then my GF had to get home ( no sex :0( ) when I dropped her off i realized my wand was still up high like a flagpole. But now it's 12:00 and it's STILL UP. I tried everything to make it go down (smacked it, rubbed it, iced it, and put butter on it..my friend suggested that)
So my question here is HOW DO I GET IT DOWN.

Thanks
Update: Oh ****...I DON'T WANTTO BE A TYRANNY I GOTTA GO